This is my favorite book chat tradition, so I couldn't possibly miss this week.  I love the idea of literary-themed Halloween costumes.  You can see last years here.  And the year before's here.

I don't have a ton of time to work as many ideas as last year, but I was able to come up with this one.  I got very excited at the thought of The Night Circus costumes.  For more Celia Bowen inspiration, check out this search on Pinterest.  Mind blown.

The Night Circus




And just for fun...

Surely, you've seen this one by now.

Fifty Shades of Grey
source
I would add handcuffs or a tie to really send the message home, but I thought this was fun.

Have you ever dressed up as a literary character or you do you have any great ideas to share?

If so, please link up below!

Link Up  

Photobucket

1. Please follow the host and co-host
2. Visit a few other book chat links and show some support.
3. Link back here in your post.  Or use the button provided.
4. Old posts are always welcome if you have blogged on the topic before.


The Book Chat link-up next week is cancelled.  We will pick back up in November!  Happy Halloween!!