I have another special guest post for you guys today.  Lindsey is here to share her top 8 albums.  Aren't you always so intrigued by people's favorite albums?  I think it says a lot about a person.  Telling by Lindsey's selection, she is A) a lot like me and B) clearly, very cool.  

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be posting for Jessica today here on Sweet Green Tangerine. I'm Lindsey and I blog over at Lounging with Lindsey, where I blog about whatever tickles my fancy and my new baby, Liam.
I blog about books occasionally, but when Jessica gave a couple ideas on what to guest post about I decided on music. I rarely do, so I thought it would be fun.

I wasn't always a music person. I mean, I listened to the radio in the car, but I didn't expand my music listening beyond "radio" music. My husband on the other hand has always been big into music. When we first started dating he asked me what kind of music I listened to and I was like, "Uh, the radio..." as if there was nothing else out there. He asked me if I listened to anything else and I said, "The Grey's Anatomy soundtrack." It was a pretty chill CD so he decided to find me music that I would like based on that.

A few days later we were at Best Buy--you remember those days, right? The days where you had to go to the store to buy a CD?--and he bought me Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days. I loved it instantly and it's still one of my favorites.

Here are my other favorites (there are only 8 because it was too hard to narrow it down beyond that).
 photo top8.jpg
Circa Survive - Juturna // Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days // City and Colour - Bring Me Your Love // Of Monsters and Men - My Head Is An Animal // Isles and Glaciers - The Hearts of Lonely People // A Fine Frenzy - Once Cell In The Sea // Dierks Bentley - Modern Day Drifter // Lower Definition - The Greatest of All Lost Arts

Of those 8 albums, only Dierks Bentley was not introduced to me by my husband. I had a crush on Dierks because that's what my husband looked like in high school (back when I had a crush on him).  Also, I only allowed myself to pick one album per artist, otherwise Circa Survive might have had 3 or 4 of the top albums. That also made it difficult to pick my favorite Dierks Bentley album. A couple CDs are also harder since I've become accustom to my husbands music.

I hope you'll go check out some of those bands on iTunes, Spotify, or whatever other music listening program you use. I also hope to see you over at my blog.

A huge thank you to Jessica for allowing me to take over your blog today. I can't wait to read more about your big move and all of your adventures in Germany!